2010年12月10日星期五

'long'

now i crying on the staircase
begging you please don't go....

lolz..why i still continue this journey tought know it hurts?
because i'm serious.

today non-stop blogging
many things i wanna shout out
but there're no suitable place for me...

login facebook for many times...
same post,same people,same thing...
and also same messages from them.

and then go to blogger....
start blogging
my mood?lol too emo to share.
other thing?lol nothing to share.

listening to music
yea i love piano so much
but i'm not rich
is impossible to learn it
listening to piano music...
so soft and nice
enjoy it especially ka nong.=)

then my handphone rang.
lol same people
oh i see the problem
finally i found the problem
and i try best to settle it,settled.
quite pro isn't?

but,after that.....
i'm still alone.
then i start thinking...
what should i do?
huh?what should i do?
anything?and do for what?
I DON'T KNOW.

argh....
then i plan to cry
(hahaha..cry also need plan?)
yea i need....is my style,can't?

my pattern==
haiz..i'm a girl (O_O?)
yea a girl..should be more elegant isn't?
but i am not
i am so rude...T^T
seldom see girl so rude like me
so '38' ar...><
i wanna change
try my best to change..
and wondered after change,i am not myself anymore?
lol what logic?!

this is 3rd post for today
s posts a day...so pro==
don't want share on facebook already
of too many people see this post....hahaha
lol 'no face' liao_xD

p/s:poor english~but is my style
improving english standard.=X

没有评论:

发表评论