2012年9月17日星期一

I wrote it,so read it..and get the meaning.

I've think and think and think..
I know what you want
But,I can't do it,seriously.

So,why must you force me?
Why can't you listen to my opinion?
Maybe I'm not mature enough,for you
Please...it's a bit kolot but i have to say,I'm not a child anymore kay.. :(

aww..broken english so what
I just want to express my feeling
Sis,you're following my blog
I am sure you can see this
You read it,and..can you understand it?Can you understand what I am trying to tell?
Do you know..how suffering i am
i have good relation with you but i can't share my life with you
Ha.

"it's all for your own good....why can't you behave well??'
Dad mum bro sis i love you......i really do..

I can make a right decision
It's my life,I am responsible for it
I know what I am doing
I know what's right and what's wrong
...it's not about FACE PROBLEM
you should know it
it's not something that will shame you!
Really mad..mad that always talking about FACE!
FACE FACE FACE!
WHAT THE HELL!
what have i done?I shame you?
PLEASE LAAAAAAAAAA totally not.

it doesn't mean i am sure to be a bad ginna
doesn't mean i must a 'lalazai'
doesn't mean i am going to pub drinking or what
I will not hurt myself.....I am still rational
I'm not the kind of stupid...........

I'm tired..
don't scold me like i've done what horrible thing
````please...please....

i hope that i won't remove this post.

Last night 29-9-2012,we broke up.
The reason....erm sorry I don't know how to express =_=
We're both so peace
have no arguement , no fighting ( of course! ) 
just feel that we not suitable to be together for now
thanks for giving me such a good memory
I never regret to be with you 
2 years and 9 months :)
from now on,we're just friend
...but i think it's not so easy for me lar lol
because i really do like you,for such a long period
suddenly be friend again so weird you know? =_="
“你相信缘分吗?”
说实话,我也不知道,很抱歉我对你说谎了。
但是我会难过一阵子是真的
希望不会是很长的一阵子
找不到人倾诉,挺难过,后来想想,这是我自己的事,干嘛非要倾诉不可?
所以就自己安静地品尝吧
Maybe it's not a happy ending,it's also not a good ending
but i think it's a fair ending,for both of us
I'm glad to know you,to be with you
You teach me a lot of things,thanks
Thanks for everything.
If there's a chance to be together again...? Ha,if..'if' is just a 'if'.
I hope i will not miss you :P

没有评论:

发表评论